Saturday, September 27, 2008

Want $10.00?

Awhile back, I wrote about a website I found called Ebates where you can get a percentage of your online purchases back as cash when you start your online transaction for hundreds of retailers on the Ebates website. Usually, when you sign up, you get a $5.00 bonus, but right now, they are giving away $10.00 when you sign up. It's really a very easy way to earn some cash back for online purchases you are going to make anyway. I always check Ebates to see if the retailer I am purchasing from is on their website, and if it is, I just continue my transaction through Ebates to get my cash back--easy as pie! If you shop online, you really owe it to yourself to check it out! Who couldn't use a few extra bucks? Click here to find out more!

2 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Thank you Terri for the great info, I am going to go and check it out.
Hope you had a lovely weekend,
Kathy
x

Bethany said...

Thanks Terri! I haven't been buying a lot of anything lately but Christmas is coming! We have a similar program through Cisco with discounts so I get confused on which is actually better for me to use! AaAgh! My head spins! But this is a good deal if you're going to purchase it anyways!