Saturday, March 13, 2010

And the Beat Goes On...

Life has been moving forward at a frenetic pace in our household this month. It's been a busy month at school with our "Build...Defend...Read!" reading emphasis month initiative, which I have sort of spear-headed. It's been neat to see the students get excited about reading. But just the discipline of a daily task has caused the last couple of weeks to fly by for some reason. Last weekend I taught my grad class and this weekend I worked at the store. Three jobs has proven a bit much for the family, so I will be scaling back at the store at the end of the month. I will miss the friends I have made there, but I know I need to be at home with my family. The tendency is to fill the "free" evenings with other things, but I am learning that in this season of life, we need togetherness. And the beat goes on...

No comments: