- I held my Pampered Chef show and it went very well. Thank you to all who ordered to help bring Sophia home!
- I finished out a reading emphasis month at school with various weekly activities. I kind of spear-headed the whole thing, and was very pleased with how it went. And, my K5 class tied with the High School for the most participation, so they get a special lunch as a reward!
- I dealt with a sick hubby and sick kids and ended up sick myself. I'm trying to get rid of a very stubborn cold/sinus infection and am running on near empty every day...ugh!
- I had the girls from our Grantville Girls Bible Club over for homemade pizza and a movie. It was fun!
- I taught my grad class at LBC, worked my last few hours at The Children's Place (I'm now per diem) and of course taught K5.
- I went to DE to attend a Stamp Camp with my mom and had lots of fun being creative.
- I read a variety of books including Jana's Journal by Jeanette Windle. I really like her books, both for kids and adults!
I'm sure there are more things, but that's all my foggy brain can remember at this point. Suffice it to say, it's been busy around here! I'm glad for a mini Spring break this weekend, and time to meditate on Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made on my behalf.