Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Thousand Three Hundred Dollars all that stands between our dossier leaving our house and arriving in Taiwan. Two thousand three hundred dollars. It's not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but it's more than we have sitting un-earmarked in our bank account. Could you please pray with us this week that God will show us His will regarding this last bit of money that we need? We could use credit, but we committed at the beginning of our adoption process to not do that if at all possible. We have decided to wait and pray until next Monday, November 1, before making any decisions. Thanks!

No comments: