Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back to Work!

Tomorrow morning I will be leaving the house bright and early to start a week of graduate school teaching. I'm looking forward to the intellectual stimulation, but not the early mornings--although, I must say, the solitary hour-long drive is not such a bad deal when you have four kids! I am very grateful that my mom will be coming up from Delaware and staying for the week in order to cover the hours that I'm teaching and Dave's working. Thanks, Mom! We are hoping to hear from our adoption agency this week, so I'll keep you posted on that. I hope everyone has a great week!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

I hope teaching goes well... I know you love to do that, so it's great that you still can. I will be saying lots of prayers for you on your adoption! Everyone here is excited for your family!!! I noticed on Kathy's blog that you are learning to crochet! I want to learn too, so maybe this fall, you can teach me :) Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

oye viste mi video en my blog?
Que te parece?

LizzieJane said...

Hope all goes well, and I will be keeping you in my prayers that all goes well with the adoption.
Take care Terri
Hugs,
Kathy
x

Stephanie said...

Hey Ter! Have a fun week. We've been without internet for a few days, so I am writing from the "Rubin Internet Cafe!"

LizzieJane said...

Thank you Terri for your sweet comment, I hope all went well with you today.
My tea and cupcakes were delicious... I wish you could have joined me.

Bethany said...

You have been given an award! (See my blog!)

LizzieJane said...

Hi Terri, thank you for your nice comments on my blog today. I love little hummingbirds so it was such a treat to have my husband capture a photo of them.

I started knitting the sweater today and so far I am still sane!!

LizzieJane said...

Hi Terri, I am so glad that you enjoyed my "goof off" pic's. It was such a lovely day, your little ones would have had such a great time.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Kathy
x