Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Unplanned Blogging Break Explained

I'm baaack! Sorry it's been a few days since I've blogged or commented here or there. We have been pretty busy with the 4th of July and the weekend and Vacation Bible School, but those are not the real reasons I have been MIA in WWW. land--my dear husband decided that my computer needed to be defragmented (whatever that means) and it took over THREE DAYS! I guess that means my computer had issues, but all I know is that I missed getting on-line and checking my blogs and e-mail. Now my DH says I need a new hard drive...I hope that is a shorter process than the defragmenting! More soon!

4 comments:

LizzieJane said...

We wondered where you went. I am so glad you enjoyed the beach photo's, I really will have to go there more often, it is so great just to walk along listening to the waves.
Hope you are having a lovely Wednesday Terri
Kathy
x

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha
DH

LizzieJane said...

Thank you Terri for such a nice comment, it really made my day!

Bethany said...

Tell that DH to get you back soon!!! At least your hard drive didn't crash!!