Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fabulous Fall Fun!

The following photos were taken by my son Sabastian a week or so ago (before the weather turned cooler as evidenced by Benjamin's shorts!). He voluntarily raked a pile of leaves in our backyard and then allowed Benjamin to jump in them. I thought Sabastian did a pretty good job with the photography, don't you? Oh to be young again and not have to worry about hurting my knees or twisting my ankles (that's a story for another day!) Happy fall, ya'll!


Ready, set, jump! Great action shot!

This one looks more like he's falling...

Look at me, Mom!

My favorite photo of all! Just having fun and being a kid!

2 comments:

LizzieJane said...

A little boy and a pile of leaves...what lovely fun!

Stephanie said...

I love that last picture! Great job, Sabastian and what a fun memory. :)