Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Photos #1 - For Grandmom and Grandpop Fisher

I'm finally catching up on some long overdue posts regarding Christmas. This post is for Grandmom and Grandpop Fisher in Ohio...thanks for all of the goodies you sent us for Christmas. We missed seeing you, but hopefully we can connect soon! We love you!

Standing family joke...someone always gets rice for Christmas!

Grandmom made each of the boys their own special pillowcase...Bob the Builder for Nathaniel...

...and tigers for the Cincinnati Bengals fan!


Grandmom also made each of us a handmade ornament and the boys received savings bonds.

Here's Benjamin with his ornament and pillowcase!
Merry Christmas!






1 comment:

Bethany said...

I LOVE Benjamin's pillowcase!! I'm a huge Snoopy fan! ;) My Grandma always sewed all the cousins something each year for Christmas. I appreciate that even more now. Tell Jonathan that my cousins love him for continuing to cheer on the Bengals, especially after this season! I defected to the Steelers!