Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grand Opening: Hatch Studio and Gallery


Please join me in congratulating my friend, Bethany Hissong, on the Grand Opening of her dream, Hatch Studio and Gallery! I am so excited for her! If you live in the Lancaster, PA, area, you might want to come on out on Saturday, May 2, between 5 and 10 p.m. to check it out for yourself! All of the Grand Opening information is on her website, as well as information about the first adult photography class and the summer children's classes--of which my sons will be a part for sure! Beth is a fantastic artist in her own right, as well as an Art teacher. She is displaying and selling creative works from her friends around the world, including some adoption fundraising cards made by me and my mom. Please join me in congratulating her by visiting her blog, Red Yarn, and leaving a comment! Hope to see you on Saturday!

2 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi Terri, it's been lovely to meet you through blog land! Thanks for popping by to say hi to my Bumpkin Bears. Have a wonderful time at Bethany's Opening night, wish I could be there but it's a bit far from Belgium ;) Beary Hugs, Catherine

Stephanie said...

Terri, this is so COOL!! I wish Eva could participate in the art classes for children. Hey, just a thought - do you think there's any chance my poetry book could be displayed at the shop (not sure how many are left?)