Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grand Opening: Hatch Studio and Gallery, Take 2!

I had a wonderful time at my friend Beth's studio opening on Saturday evening! She has posted all about it here, including some great photos (except the one of me...not that Beth didn't take a great photo, but I don't look so great in it...it had been a long day!). I couldn't walk away without purchasing one of the lovely things there, so I am now the proud owner of a new beaded bracelet from an artist in Thailand! There are so many lovely things in her shop...if you ever come to Lancaster for a visit, make sure to stop in! Congratulations, Beth!

1 comment:

LizzieJane said...

Oh how I wished I could have been there. How lucky for you that you live nearby. Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time. I knew that the opening would be a big success.
x