Sunday, June 13, 2010

Look Mom, No Hands!



Well, not exactly, but close!  Today Benjamin mustered up the courage to have his training wheels removed from his new bike (which he earned by "staying on green" all year in K4, by the way!) and to learn to ride without them!  Daddy took him up to our church's big parking lot, and he rode, and rode, and rode.  Apparently he still needs to master the art of stopping and starting on his own in a safe and productive manner, but he got the balance part!  I'm so proud of my 5-year old!  Way to go, Benjamin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get to see this video? Mom

Terri Fisher said...

Hopefully I fixed the problem with the video now...let me know!

LizzieJane said...

I saw the wonderful video just fine Terri. How great and confident he looked riding his bike. My goodness they grow up so fast.
x