Friday, June 4, 2010

We've Been Approved!

I was jumping up and down when I read the title to our agency contact's e-mail...GOOD NEWS!!  Yes, we've been approved to proceed with our daughter's adoption...and in record time, praise God!  It has been three weeks since we sent off the last of the answers to the questions we were asked by the orphanage, and I was getting ready to type my weekly "we continue to wait" post, but instead, I get to write this post!  Now we must paper chase the second round of documents, update everything (ugh!), and get our funds totally raised.  But God is good and He has a plan and it is proceeding in His time frame...Sophia, Mommy and Daddy and brothers love you, and we are on our way!

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Thank you for your sweet comment.....praise the Lord for your approval! Praying she is home with your family soon:)

Unknown said...

Yeah, what great news! So excited for you.

LizzieJane said...

What wonderful news Terri. It has been a long wait but oh so worth it!
You all must be so very excited. Keeping you all in my prayers.
x