Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Benjamin's Birthday Blues, Part 2

Ah, the irony of it all. After charging Benjamin's new little jeep all night...you know, the one that replaced the kitchen I really wanted to get him (or rather, I wanted) for his birthday...we were all very excited for him to try it out. Well, one little push on the accelerator this morning was enough to make Benjamin leap out of the vehicle screaming and crying. Why, you might ask? The noise, of course...it scared him and now he wants nothing to do with the new little jeep. As I told my disbelieving husband--a kitchen wouldn't have scared him. Ah, the irony of it all.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh Terri, this was funny!!! I hope he gets over his fear! Or I guess the kitchen is coming (?).
Your dinners looked yummy and I enjoyed looking at more of your vacation photos! See you soon!