Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday I received a wonderful, unexpected gift from my dear husband, Dave. The FedEx man brought me a long box from ProFlowers with a dozen peach romance roses in a beautiful red vase. It came complete with a little teddy bear and a small heart box of chocolates, too! I often tease my husband that he doesn't buy me flowers anymore...that was a standard token of affection in our dating days. But leaving the ProFlower brochure on his desk did the trick, I guess! And he told me he had not seen it when I asked him about it the other day...I'll post a photo of my gorgeous flowers as soon as I figure out how! BTW...I highly recommend ProFlowers--you should have seen the way these flowers were packaged...I've never seen anything like it before!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! That is so sweet!!! You're a lucky girl... I love flowers (though there is a lack of them around here!). He's a lucky man too and I think he knows it!! ;)

Stephanie said...

Way to go, Dave!