Monday, December 29, 2008

A Birthday and an Anniversary


Jonathan in his younger days

Today (12/29) is our oldest son's 14th birthday. My how time does fly...it seems like yesterday when we first met Jonathan at the age of 6! After opening some presents (and reminding him that he already got his money toward his Nintendo DS which should arrive tomorrow!) we took the younger three boys to the sitter's and Jonathan to his restaurant of choice, Red Lobster.

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!


Dave at Giants Stadium in August '08

Today was also our wedding anniversary...13 years of wedded bliss! I thank God for blessing me with the best husband I could have ever hoped for, and our boys with the most perfect Dad for them. I'm looking forward to many more years and adventures together!


Happy Anniversary, Dave!

No comments: