Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Busy Time

It has been very busy since Thanksgiving at our house. I worked the midnight shift at The Children's Place on Black Friday...that was an experience! I've never even been out shopping at that hour on Black Friday, let alone working, but I survived. Since then, I've been busy with work, play group, Bible studies (and cooking and/or baking for both of them!), baking cookies and making candy, and running the never-ending errands with the kids. We have begun decorating our house, and as soon as my dear husband unloads my memory stick, I will show you some of our decor this year. Our tree is up but not yet decorated as I haven't been home long enough to supervise. Maybe tomorrow...hope your December has started off well and that you won't lose the true meaning of this joyous season amidst the hustle and bustle!

2 comments:

LizzieJane said...

It can be so busy at this time of year, I think that is the part of Christmas that I don't like. I try to just stop once in a while and take a breather, hope you get a little break to now and then.
Kathy
x

Bethany said...

It sounds like you've been very busy!!! Hope you can take a moment to catch your breath. I've never shopped on Black Friday so I give you credit for working it! I remember working on Christmas Eve many years. Are you making cards this year?