Friday, December 12, 2008

TAG!

My sister Stephanie tagged me for this game:


TAG!


You're supposed to do the following:


1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.


2. Choose the 4th picture and post it on your blog.


3. Explain the picture.


4. Tag 4 people to do the same. (I'm tagging three!)


So...here's my picture. This photo was taken back around May, 2007. It is of our son, Benjamin, when he was two years old. He is playing with his Elmo and Cookie Monster stuffed animals (obviously!) in our living room. Other than that, I couldn't give you much more history on this photo...just one of those everyday shots I randomly take every now and then!



This was a fun tag game...some of them are a lot more tedious than this! I'm going to tag a few of my friends with blogs who LOVE to take photos, so hopefully they'll find this tag game fun, too! Here they are...have fun reminisicing over old photos!







3 comments:

Bethany said...

This is such a cute tag! And it's fun to see random shots! Now I'm really scared about what's in my photo folder!!! ;)

LizzieJane said...

Thank you Terri this looks like a fun tag, I will get right to it shortly!
x

Bethany said...

Hope you had a good weekend Terri! I am still not done with my Christmas shopping!! Or my cards. I think the panic is just making it worse!!! But I am looking forward to having a relaxing Christmas Day!