Monday, July 20, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA...

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I've had good reasons for it! Last week I taught four lessons a night at our church's VBS (and my voice shows it!), but praise God, several children made professions of faith, and the week went really, really well. This week we are enjoying great Bible teaching and fellowship at Odosagih Bible Conference in Machias, NY, with some friends. Funny thing is, the speaker this week is speaking on the exact same material I taught last week at VBS! Do you think God is trying to tell me something? I will have to post more about that at a later date, but suffice it to say that the material in question is from a great organization called Answers in Genesis which exists to share the gospel through Creation evangelism and what they call "The Seven C's of History": creation, corruption, catastrophe, confusion, Christ, cross, and consummation. They run the Creation Museum in KY which I believe I have blogged about before, as we were privileged to visit it awhile back--I highly recommend it! It's been a relaxing week with fun for everyone thus far. Jonathan is on a missions trip with his youth group, so he's not with us, but otherwise, we are all here and having a great time fishing, swimming, reading, shopping, eating, and the like. I've been so relaxed that I haven't even taken any photos yet! Shame on me! I'll try to remedy that soon. We still our $2000 shy of our agency fee, so continue to pray that we can raise that quickly and get our dossier to Taiwan ASAP. Thanks!

No comments: