Monday, June 30, 2008

Penpal Anyone?

As a BzzAgent, I am asked to check out various websites from time to time and give my opinion of the service, product, etc. that the website is promoting. This afternoon, I came across a unique website called Postcrossing which enables you to send and receive postcards from people around the world who are enrolled on the site. I signed up and will be sending my first postcard to Finland. Once the person in Finland receives my card and registers it on the website, my name will go into the mix and someone will send me a postcard! I love getting mail, and I love learning about other countries and places, so this website really intrigues me. Penpal anyone?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That sounds really cool! I couldn't get the link to your comment to open, though.