Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Playing Catch Up

(Note...this was supposed to appear before my previous post, but somehow it never did!)

As I was perusing my blog this afternoon, I realized that in the events of last week, I never let my blog audience know that my Etsy purchase from Chile finally arrived! I figured out that it took 20 days to get from northern Chile to Jonestown...but it was worth the wait! I have actually received all of my recent Ebay and Esty purchases and am enjoying them very much. I will post photos soon...I promise! (I just have to figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer...) I definitely will be purchasing Christmas presents from Etsy this year!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's great that you received everything! I can't wait to see the photos! Caroline just told me this afternoon that she prefers all handmade now!! Isn't that funny? We have a tendency to rub off on our kids when we don't know it!